Digital Account Manager
Blis is one of the world’s fastest growing location based mobile businesses in the industry, represented in Hungary exclusively by CTD (Connecting the Dots) Media Ltd. Explosive growth during 2018 while working with the biggest brands in the world like leading package good companies, banks and automotive, presents an unprecedented opportunity in 2019 sees a requirement to hire a new National Sales Manager.
We are looking for a National Sales Manager to join the Hungarian operations at CTD Media Ltd. in Budapest. The role will involve business development, sales management tasks and coordination with Blis London for campaign management.
This role reports to the Managing Director of CTD Media Ltd.
Business Development and Marketing
- Leading role in strategic planning and yearly planning process.
- Explore new business opportunities: build up relationships with new agencies and clients.
- Propose marketing ideas using Blis technology to agencies and clients.
- Build awareness of geoargeting and specifically the Blis-CTD service via digital marketing / media channels (e.g. publishing Blis news in social media, media conference participation).
- Deep knowledge about Blis service and it capabilities staying up-to-date, following novelties.
- Keep constant contact with agency and client partners via mail, phone, Linkedin and at personal meetings.
- Set up personal presentations at new and existing agencies and clients about the Blis-CTD service.
- Move partners to brief.
- Respond in timely manner and at good quality to briefs, in line with Blis UK recommendations, send offer and proposal to agency / client.
- Use appropriate CRM system to store and retrieve client data and to follow sales process.
- After campaign discuss post buy results with agency / client and ask for new campaign opportunity.
- Cooperate with Blis London for campaign management topics (send orders, track campaign performance and request fine tuning if needed, ask for post-buy or Footfall analyses).
- Cooperate with agency teams, especially planners, digital heads.
- Cooperate with CTD Managing Director in financing and administration. Provides timely and precise information (orders) for invoicing.
- Cooperate with owners of CTD Media
Skills and Experience
- At least 2-3 years of digital marketing industry experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English and Hungarian.
- Able to build and maintain trust, credibility and good relationships with stakeholders.
- Works well both within a team and individually.
- Organisational and time management skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Good Excel and Power Point skills.
- Act in a client-facing capacity to lead the direction, communications, and outcomes.
- Technically savvy and commercial acumen.
- Able to work under time pressure and in short deadline if required.
What we offer
- Participation in dynamic team with state-of-the-art knowledge in digital media and business.
- Personal development opportunity.
- Part of a leading top technology company’s international team.
- Be part of growing up a successful business in a trendy segment of digital media.
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus.
- Company lap top and mobile phone.
Please send you application to: email@example.com